"One day you’ll become an adult," they said. "It’ll be fun," they said. Sometimes I just feel like I can’t handle all of this responsibility. I’m really struggling financially. I think I need a higher paying job. Just this week, I paid:
- $925.25 to SJSU for whatever my grants and shit didn’t cover
- $458.07 for my rent to live in my apartment
- $133 for comcast, but my roommates still need to pay me
- $115 for my credit card (that is basically gas from last month)
- $50 for 2 textbooks that I might or might not use
I’m just sitting here thinking to myself… fuck. This doesn’t even include other bills I have to pay later like PGE and whatever else. My brother is so lucky he married rich, that he will never know the struggle. I have $25 left in my checking account. I don’t get paid until next Friday. I also don’t make a lot of money. So what now? Luckily, a woman I delivered cupcakes to tipped me $40. I used it to buy groceries. What a nice woman.
Oliver the Dog and Arashi the Cat: the cutest best friends ever!
Some things are worth fighting for, but I’m really tired of fighting. Sorry that I am not perfect.